[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 2.5-alpha1 push begins [RM2.5]

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Mon Aug 5 16:32:29 EDT 2013

Hello all,

The designated push period for alpha1 is upon us.  As a reminder, the list to work from is here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bugs?field.status%3Alist=NEW&field.status%3Alist=CONFIRMED&field.status%3Alist=TRIAGED&field.status%3Alist=INPROGRESS&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITH_RESPONSE&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITHOUT_RESPONSE&assignee_option=any&field.milestone%3Alist=59486&field.tag=pullrequest&field.tags_combinator=ANY&search=Search&orderby=-importance&start=0

Not counting 'Incomplete' bugs, we have 55 issues to deal with in total.  For the first time in this release cycle, I think we might realistically push that number into the teens.  Using our guideline from previous pushes, if every committer makes an effort to review one bug per day over the next 4-5 days, we will accomplish that easily.

As a reminder, the deadline for commits to alpha1 is the end of the day this Friday, 8/9.

As usual, comments and concerns are welcome.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Dan

Daniel Wells