[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [Evergreen-web-team] Next Web Team meeting

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Aug 8 15:59:48 EDT 2013

Hi all,

The next meeting of the Evergreen web team will be Thursday, August 15
at 1 p.m. EDT, 10 a.m. PDT, 17:00 UTC. We will be meeting in the
#evergreen IRC channel on the freenode network.

We had a lot of newcomers fill out the Doodle poll for the meeting. If
any of you are unfamiliar with using IRC, you might want to review our
IRC quick start guide at
http://www.evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=community:irc-quick-start
as well as our Using Meetbot for IRC Meetings Guide at
http://www.evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=community:using-meetbot.

The agenda is available at
http://www.evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=webteam:meetings:agenda:2013-08-15.
Feel free to add any other discussion items directly to the wiki page.

Thanks!
Kathy
<http://www.evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=community:irc-quick-start&s[]=irc&s[]=quick&s[]=start>

Kathy Lussier