[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** RE: permissions in Evergreen 2.3.2

James Keenan jkeenan at cwmars.org
Wed Aug 14 14:02:58 EDT 2013

If you open the patron records for your circulators and circ admin, did you make sure that the work location is checked?

Jim

Jim Keenan
Library Applications Supervisor
jkeenan at cwmars.org<mailto:jkeenan at cwmars.org>
508-755-3323 x23

C/W MARS
67 Millbrook St., Suite 201
Worcester, MA 01606

P   Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary.
Currently reading The Coldest Winter by David Halberstam
Currently reading In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson
Just finished Zen at War by Brian Victoria