[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] SEREC (South East Regional Evergreen Conference)

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Wed Aug 14 15:16:02 EDT 2013

That would be a goal.  Obviously with it being a new conference scale is
both a planning issue and an opportunity.  Once we know the number of
locations we have to cover and the resources we have to work with we can
make more concrete plans to capture them.  At a minimum some HD video
cameras on tripods and later uploads to Youtube will happen.