[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Shelving location searches in upcoming releases

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Aug 15 12:19:20 EDT 2013

Hi all!

Code was added to Launchpad earlier this week to support copy location
limiting in the catalog - https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1084732

It is currently being tested, but I think the goal is to get it into 2.5.

Kathy
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1084732>

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator