[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Swag Survey

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Sun Aug 18 21:35:51 EDT 2013

The governance board has been exploring the possibility of having an
Evergreen storefront at a service like Cafe Press or Zazzle.  This is still
in the exploratory phase but the goal is to not have an overhead and use a
service that essentially runs on it own.  We would like to allow community
members to get Evergreen gear they would like (I personally am leaning
towards a lap top skin) and maybe generate some funds that would go into
the coffers for projects above and beyond setting up the conference each
year.  It's probably just human nature but it's far easier to come up with
ways to spend money than generate it.

Working towards this goal we need to make sure that these efforts reflect
community interest.

I have created a short survey that I would appreciate folks filling out:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YZQDTTW

If there are interests in some of the product categories like clothing or
phone cases I will do follow surveys later that go into a lot more detail
but I wanted to keep this one short and easy to answer.

Thanks!

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me."
-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>