[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] opensrf - cannot authenticate user

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Mon Dec 2 17:05:36 EST 2013

Hello Matthias,

The only usable user account credentials on a default Evergreen install are those which you specify when using the "--admin-user" and " --admin-pass" option to  "eg_db_config".  Does that help?

Also, please note that installing Evergreen requires installing both OpenSRF and Evergreen itself.  Have you done both installs?  If so, what installation instructions are you using, and what versions are you trying to install?

Thanks,
Dan

Daniel Wells
Library Programmer/Analyst