[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] help with opensrf install

Matthias Steinholz mdsteinholz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 16:13:57 EST 2013

Hey Everyone,
I have searched the list-serv archives, reinstalled the pc four times with
different flavours of Debian and Ubuntu, and still cannot get opensrf to
install. I'm wracking my brains, trying to get this to work again. I was
able to get it to work once, a week or so ago on a different install and
different PC.

I have double checked the opensrf_core.xml settings, AND the ejabberd.cfg
settings. Of course, I may have made a mistake.

Opensrf starts and stops fine, and it isn't until I test the opensrf.math
that the install fails. I could really, use your help! :)

The error message I'm receiving is:
"Received no data from server"

...when I enter request opensrf.math add 2,2 in the srfsh# prompt.

At this point I'm so frustrated that I'm not sure what to do.

Thanks!

Matt