[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] help with opensrf install

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Tue Dec 17 16:17:30 EST 2013

Hey Yamil,

For note, Matt jumped into IRC after he sent that email to the general
list.  I asked him a few details about his linux installation to see
what his situation was.  He indicated trying another installation with
a different OS.

This was the IRC log from that day:
http://irc.evergreen-ils.org/evergreen/2013-12-13#i_54115

-- Ben