[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Question regarding circulation policies

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Wed Dec 18 09:52:59 EST 2013

That is correct.  The circulation record is what the system refers to when
it needs to determine recurring fines, max fines, duration and renewals.
 Those values are written into the circulation record when the circ
matchpoint (policy basically) is selected.  Since there's no link back to
the circulation policy changing it does nothing to effect the existing
circulations.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me."
-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>