[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Updating the Roster of Evergreen Libraries

Lazar, Alexey Vladimirovich alexey.lazar at mnsu.edu
Thu Dec 26 13:25:24 EST 2013

On 2013-12-20, at 13:32 , Erica Rohlfs <erohlfs at esilibrary.com> wrote:

> Happy Holidays!
>
> I would like to begin updating the Roster of Evergreen Libraries on the Evergreen Wiki. It’s been on my to-do list for a few months now. My hope is to have it updated in time to, hopefully, help whoever volunteers to work on the Evergreen map.

Happy holidays to you too, Erica.

Thanks for taking up the work on this page. I just went in an updated our entries with newer Evergreen versions.

Looking at the list, it seems like an awful lot of Evergreen libraries out there run on version 1.6, or 2.0 and various old OS and PostgreSQL versions. I think these are just outdated entries (I hope).

Question: how important is it to have all the extra info, like Evergreen versions, OS, databases, etc, on this particular page? It is interesting information, but if it is not kept current, it is not very useful — just noise.

Aleksey Lazar
IS Developer and Integrator - PALS
http://www.mnpals.org/