[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Timetable for Evergreen 2.6 [RM2.6]

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Mon Dec 30 11:51:06 EST 2013

I just want to send along thoughts of thanks and encouragement.  I never
cease to be amazed by the amount of work and time you all put in to make
Evergreen a working, relevant, reliable (and, in my mind, invaluable) ILS.
 It's fair to say that you've changed the face of librarianship in Indiana
and that's pretty awesome.  I'm both personally and professionally proud to
say that I'm associated with Evergreen Indiana and the larger Evergreen
community.  You guys and gals truly rock.  And, Dan?  and all you other
previous/future release managers as well as the Oversight Committee, there
aren't enough "thank yous" to send your way.

--
Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township

Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>  and Stuff I'm
Reading<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>