[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Fwd: Question for List-Serve -- Thanks and New Question

Donald Butterworth don.butterworth at asburyseminary.edu
Thu Feb 7 09:48:42 EST 2013

Thanks everyone for the replies.   The “unapi” solution seems to do the
trick.

More of an academic question now that I have a solution (had actually found
the Examples link and worked through all the possibilities I could think of
before asking my question…should have mentioned that I suppose but that
aside)…****

** **

I have yet to find a catalog, and I have tried several, where marcxml-full
works with the original example I posted, even though it is listed under
supported formats for the catalog.    Here is an example of my request in
case I’m doing something wrong:****

** **

http://server/opac/extras/supercat/retrieve/marcxml-full/isbn/0786222743<http://evergreen.server.org/opac/extras/supercat/retrieve/marcxml-full/isbn/0786222743>
****

** **

** **

I always get****

*Internal Server Error*

to complete your request.****

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them
of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may
have caused the error.****

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.*
***

** **

Thanks again for the help.****

** **