[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Development to support traditional Boolean operators

David Busby david.busby at edoceo.com
Fri Feb 8 15:06:41 EST 2013

*plug*
I've been working on this add-on search option for Evergreen -
http://demo.ils.edoceo.com/sap/sunshine
Works with EG 2.2, 2.3 and I'll make sure it works for 2.4

It supports boolean operators, field specific search, browsing, facets and
some other nice stuff.
I'm also desperately interested in any/all feedback.

/djb

--
David Busby
Edoceo, Inc.