[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Asynchronous checkins & failed check outs

Joan Kranich jkranich at cwmars.org
Mon Feb 11 12:06:43 EST 2013

Hi,

We are also getting reports of check outs failing in 2.3.  The item appears on the screen but is not actually checked out to the patron.

Most reports are of AV material and I'm wondering if the alert message that is often on a DVD or CD record is adding to the problem.

Thanks for any information you may have to share.

Joan

Joan Kranich
C/W MARS Member Services
jkranich at cwmars.org