[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Question about compatibility and acquisitions

Schooff, Rose (LVA) Rose.Schooff at lva.virginia.gov
Wed Feb 13 15:44:57 EST 2013

I have some questions from a public library that is considering Evergreen.  We are currently on 2.2 but will be upgrading to 2.3 before this particular library joins.

1.      Does the acquisitions module allow for budget tracking?

2.      How well will Evergreen work with thinks we might want to add in the future (should we ever be able to afford them (for example, Aquabrowser, an automatic phone notification system, etc.)?

Thanks for your help.

Rose M. Schooff
Virginia Evergreen Project Manager
The Library of Virginia