[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Cloning Trigger Event Definitions vs Creating new ones

Tony Bandy tonyb at ohionet.org
Fri Feb 15 14:12:51 EST 2013

Hi all,

I was working with one of our libraries today and they want to modify the
number of days before their notices go out.

In our system,I can directly modify the existing trigger event definitions
or I can clone them, thereby inactivating the old ones and creating the new
ones.

Are there any "best practices" sort of things to this that you would
recommend?

Normally, I would just go in and alter the existing ones, but not quite
sure if this is the recommended course of action.

Thanks for any thoughts as you get time....

Tony

--
Tony Bandy
tonyb at ohionet.org