[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Regarding projects

Aman Jain 91aman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 12:05:47 EST 2013

Hello, `

I am Aman Jain, from India. I am currently in my third year pursing B.tech
(ICT) from DA-IICT. I would like to work for and contribute to Open Source.
I am quite familiar with programming language like C,C++,java,Html,php and
have good experience working on Android platform. I am a bit new to the
Open Source world and would like to be contributor for Evergreen.
I am excited to work on android application development.
Can you suggest me some of your projects in which i can help and contribute?

Hoping for a positive reply.

Thanking you,

Regards,
Aman Jain