[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] OPAC- serial holding summary display

Cerninakova Eva cernin at jabok.cz
Wed Feb 20 05:53:58 EST 2013

Thanks a lot  for the pattern. I have tested it and  it works (i. e. the
holding summary displays all issues)
Unfortunately It does not solved my problem completely. As the issues of
serial in question are not marked with volume or month (just year and
number) and the publication dates of issues are quite irregular,   it does
not fit on the case. If I would use the pattern the OPAC holding summary
would be  confusing for users.

Eva

--
Mgr. Eva Cerniňáková
cernin at jabok.cz

Knihovna Jabok
http:/knihovna.jabok.cz
Tel.: +420 224 990 157

Fakturační adresa:
Jabok - Vyšší odborná škola sociálně pedagogická a teologická
Salmovská 8, 120 00 Praha 2
IČO: 45769621, DIČ: CZ45769621
Č. ú. 4030011390/6800 - Volksbank.CZ  a.s.