[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Browsing authorities

Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley lebbeous at esilibrary.com
Fri Feb 22 14:39:21 EST 2013

Hi Tony,

Not yet, but something similar is coming.  See here:
http://blog.esilibrary.com/2013/02/18/930/

Sadly, I was given the chance myself to vet that, and still it didn't
occur to me that the blog post doesn't mention TPAC.  Gross
simplification: this coming feature will provide a combination bib
browser and authority browser, for authorities that are in use (i.e.
that have actual bibs linked to them).  So it's different than the
JSPAC authority browser, but for many use cases, better.

Hope this helps,

Lebbeous

--
Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley