[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Cucumber for QA

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Tue Feb 26 11:40:05 EST 2013

I have to admit I'm intrigued by this as well.  I'm more of an admin than
developer but this would be easy enough to train folks on who can think
procedurally once the background work is done.  James, I'm curious how much
heavy lifting would be needed to setup the back end?

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me."
-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>