[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Please take our survey! (New EG Reports Interface)

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Wed Feb 27 10:30:30 EST 2013

A number of the things in that survey appear to be PINES-specific and
not applicable to the community at large. This includes things such as
"legacy" stat cat information, collection language implications
(primarily english with a large spanish subset, it looks like), and
mention of things like IntraPINES.

Overall I think the survey needs to be re-worked from a more neutral
standpoint if the community is supposed to be involved.

Thomas Berezansky
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium

Quoting chtrotter at ocrl.org: