[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Please take our survey! (New EG Reports Interface)

chtrotter at ocrl.org chtrotter at ocrl.org
Wed Feb 27 15:08:08 EST 2013

Hello, all,

Yikes! In copying over our original PINES-specific survey, I neglected to
change some of the wording. My apologies.

So wherever you see "IntraPINES holds," "% of PINES totals," etc., please
just substitute "PINES" with your consortium/system name as you read.
Unfortunately, I cannot edit the wording once the survey has started.

We created this survey specifically for the PINES consortium, but we thought
it useful to get as much input as possible from the EG community before we
finalize development requirements for this project.  Admittedly, the only
question we added/changed for the EG-community version was about library
type.

We ask anyone interested to please complete the survey with awareness of the
survey's limitations. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all who have already completed the survey thus far!

Cristina

--

Cristina Hernandez Trotter

Head of Reference Dept. and Heritage Center

Oconee Regional Library System

801 Bellevue Ave.

Dublin, GA 31021

478-272-5710 (phone)