[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen and RDA

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Wed Jan 9 18:48:07 EST 2013

Hi Sue,

I'd like to mention this thread discussing 264 and RDA:
http://markmail.org/message/dtubcqbpkt3xil6s

And also this bug ticket that is being used to track further discussion
and ongoing work: https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1071505

My comment (#8) on the bug ticket describes a potential display fix for
TPAC, but there's still a ways to go before completely including 264 as
an option for publication information.

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum