[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Creating record in 2.3.2

Jason Stephenson jstephenson at mvlc.org
Wed Jan 16 09:24:09 EST 2013

Quoting Araik Manukyan <araik at flib.sci.am>:

> We have uprgraded from Everegreen 2.2.1 to 2.3.2. Everything went smoothely
> but now we are unable to create new marc records.
[Snipped.]

> Any ideas?

The error message you added, which I removed for brevity, looks
familiar to me.

Did you remember to run the autogen.sh script after doing the upgrade?
That's the first thing that comes to mind.

It looks like possibly a field mapper is out of date type of thing,
and running autogen.sh should fix that.

If not, then I'm sorry but I don't recall where I've seen that message before.

--
Jason Stephenson
Assistant Director for Technology Services