[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] JSPAC removal blockers, what and which are they?

Lazar, Alexey Vladimirovich alexey.lazar at mnsu.edu
Thu Jan 17 09:53:32 EST 2013

Sure!

I have to admit I was a bit bummed to see checking for password strength rank so low on the results list.

Also, toggling font size seems like duplication of browser functionality. I am not sure why people think it is useful at all to have on a web page. From observations of user behavior in the past, it seems like people who need larger fonts know how to increase font size in the browser, and usually do all their browsing with the increased font size, rather than adjusting each page/website separately.

Aleksey

alexey.lazar at mnsu.edu