[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Annual Ebsco invoice

Jason Stephenson jstephenson at mvlc.org
Sat Jan 26 08:45:10 EST 2013

On 01/25/2013 04:33 PM, Donald Butterworth wrote:
> Colleagues,
>
> Every year with our current system it takes months to deal with the
> Annual Invoice of Ebsco periodical titles. Are there plans to develop an
> EDI method of coping with this annual invoice?

Your request is a bit vague. All I can say in response is that Evergreen
does have some support for EDI. In order to say whether or not
Evergreen's EDI support is sufficient to meet your needs, I would
require more information on just what your needs are.

--
Jason Stephenson
Assistant Director for Technology Services