[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Planned Parts Development

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 12:02:38 EST 2013

Tim,

That looks like a good set of enhancements.  Just one comment and one
question:

  * I suspect that the "DISK 15.1" anomaly is caused by an extra space
between "DISK" and "15.1", which gets it an extra pile of zeroes.
  * Do you plan to leave the existing sort label infrastructure there, and
use that as a secondary ORDER BY clause (assuming one can assign NULL or
duplicate order values), or will the user be forced to set the ordering by
hand?  That is implied by, but not explicit in, your description.

Thanks!

--miker

--
Mike Rylander