[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] M2 Targeting Deadline TODAY[-ish] [RM2.5]

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Mon Jul 1 14:50:06 EDT 2013

Hello all,

As usual, the summer is cruising by at a rapid pace.  Already we find ourselves at the first of July, the suggested last day for targeting bugs at M2.  If you have something you feel is ready for review, but haven't pushed your branch yet, now is the time!  Also, since Monday deadlines are sneaky, and this message is coming pretty late in the day, feel free to continue targeting until noon tomorrow EDT.  At that point we'll take a count of what is out there and see where things stand.

Thanks all,
Dan