[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Billing Fixes and Enhancements Sponsored by MassLNC

Jason Stephenson jstephenson at mvlc.org
Sat Jul 6 11:07:00 EDT 2013

I thought I'd write the general list in order to get the broadest
coverage of the community. The developers likely either read this list
or get bug emails from Launchpad that will inform them of the following.

MassLNC has hired me to work on four enhancements for billing in Evegreen:

1. Support for Conditional Negative Balances
2. Support for Lost & Paid Status
3. Void Lost Fees for Claims Returned Items
4. Allow Renewal on Lost, Long Overdue and Claims Returned Items

Details of the work can be found at

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/evergreen/+spec/billing-enhancements

and

http://www.sigio.com/evergreen/billing2013.html

I am sharing this in order to solicit community feedback.

The above is being done under contract to MassLNC. It is not at all
related to my work at MVLC. My use of my MVLC email address to send this
email is not to be construed as indicating it is.

Cheers,
Jason Stephenson
jason at sigio.com