[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen web page for paid support vendors

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Wed Jul 10 15:10:04 EDT 2013

Like Mike, I plan to stay out of the primary service provider discussion
unless asked for my opinion. However, I would like to echo what he says
about 3rd party vendors.  I recognize what a burden it would be for the
community to vet and maintain a page that highlights vendors that are known
not only have products that work well with Evergreen but are good
partners/contributors for the open source community.  This is something I
would be happy to maintain.  Equinox has the ability to provide VMs for the
3rd party providers to prove their compliance against and I would happily
solicit references from the community on vendors who are doing it right.  I
think there's a reason to have both an Evergreen service providers page as
well as a 3rd party vendor page.

Grace

--
Grace Dunbar, Vice President
Equinox Software, Inc.  -  The Open Source Experts
gdunbar at esilibrary.com
1-877-OPEN-ILS    www.esilibrary.com