[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Overdrive API

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Mon Jul 15 16:14:32 EDT 2013

Thanks Ruth!

To be clear, we've already included MARC records from Overdrive into our
catalogs. What we're looking for is development to use the Overdrive API
to display title availability information directly in the catalog and to
allow patrons to check out Overdrive titles without leaving the catalog.

Thanks!
Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator