[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen 2.4.1 release candidate uploaded

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 09:04:02 EDT 2013

Blithely stealing Bill's RC announcement email, I write to inform all
that I've uploaded the 2.4.1 RC files to the Evergreen previews
directory.  You can find them at:

http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads/previews/Evergreen-ILS-2.4.1.tar.gz
http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads/previews/Evergreen-ILS-2.4.1.tar.gz.md5
http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads/previews/evergreen-client-2.4.1_i686.tar.bz2
http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads/previews/evergreen-client-2.4.1_i686.tar.bz2.md5
http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads/previews/evergreen-client-2.4.1_x86_64.tar.bz2
http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads/previews/evergreen-client-2.4.1_x86_64.tar.bz2.md5
http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads/previews/evergreen-setup-2.4.1.exe
http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads/previews/evergreen-setup-2.4.1.exe.md5

There is a release branch at working/user/miker/rel_2_4_1_rc

This is a bugfix release against 2.4.1, and I'm compiling details of
that for the official release.  Barring problems with the RC, that
will happen either later today or tomorrow.  I'll also be putting up a
general 2.4 announcement describing the changes introduced in this
series.

I had trouble convincing the release building script to create a
changelog, either changes in the asciidoc itself or my asciidoc tool
chain are causing issues with the README generateion, so those will
follow soon.

Testers hereby requested with my thanks in advance

--
Mike Rylander