[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] MARC templates to share?

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Thu Jul 18 09:45:43 EDT 2013

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 9:33 AM, Tony Bandy <tonyb at ohionet.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We've been working on adding some MARC templates to our system and saw the
> link mentioned here in the documentation,
> http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.1/html/catalogingtemplates.html.
>
> Does anyone have any MARC templates they can share with us just to help us
> get started?

I trot out the Conifer MARC templates branch every time this question comes
up:

The branch is at
http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=contrib/Conifer.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/feature/marctemplates_2_4but
then you have to drill down to the Open-ILS/src/templates/marc
directory to see the actual templates; currently, you can jump directly to
that directory in that branch via http://goo.gl/VHEKj

Of course, these are all specialized for various Conifer libraries, but
they should be a reasonable start...