[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] MARC templates to share?

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Thu Jul 18 10:23:04 EDT 2013

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 9:59 AM, Tony Bandy <tonyb at ohionet.org> wrote:

> Thanks Dan, I saw the Conifer link that was mentioned here,
> http://www.open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-admin:customization:cat,
> but it gave me a 404 and the page never loaded.....I will head on over to
> the git.evergreen-ils.org site and take a look at those.

Wasn't aware of that page. It was still pointing at the Subversion
repository, which is long dead. I've updated
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-admin:customization:catto
point at the Conifer git repo as well as at MVLC's repo. Maybe that
will
help people who stumble across that wiki page in the future.