[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Second survey for Evergreen End-Users - Focusing on Performance

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Mon Jul 22 12:00:39 EDT 2013

As an ongoing of the QA
project<http://blog.esilibrary.com/2013/06/19/quality-assurance/> that
Equinox is working on with several members of the community, we have
developed a *second* very short survey aimed at the end-users of Evergreen.

Please note that this is a second survey aimed at getting feedback about
what interfaces may be difficult to use and why.

We would love to get responses from every single one of Evergreen's users.
 To that end, we need your help passing this along.  Please forward this to
the staff of your organization and ask them to spend a few minutes
answering the survey to help us make Evergreen even better.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WXPJQCK

Thank you!
Grace
--
Grace Dunbar, Vice President
Equinox Software, Inc.  -  The Open Source Experts
gdunbar at esilibrary.com
1-877-OPEN-ILS    www.esilibrary.com