[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Connexion client interface with Evergreen

Christine Campbell campbellc at santacruzpl.org
Wed Jul 24 14:43:14 EDT 2013

Hi All,

Our IT staff at Santa Cruz Public Libraries has been working with Equinox
to get our Connexion client to interface directly with Evergreen. We would
like to export directly into Evergreen, rather than export a file and then
upload it using Vandelay. So far as we can tell, it ought to be working.
But our understanding of what the expected behavior ought to be is very
sketchy.

Has anyone succeeded at this already?

Thanks everyone,
Christine Campbell
SCPL

--
427-7707 ext. 7747

The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is the man who'll
get me a book I ain't read.
-Abraham Lincoln