[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Google Hangout for Inventory

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Thu Jul 25 10:47:56 EDT 2013

I've had some interest in asking question about the potential inventory
project that I'm looking for funding partners on.  I've answered questions
as best I can by email and IRC so far but I thought doing a hangout might
be fun.  So, I'm going to send out a doodle poll later this week to those
who are interested and I will host a google hangout at the best time we can
find to answer questions.  Rather than spam everyone I'm going to send the
poll to those who have expressed interest already and anyone else who pings
me and says they are interested.

I don't have a script for this but based on discussions so far things we
might discuss involve workflows (this is something that we can spend a lot
of time on because not everyone does inventories identically), the process
at this point, funding goals, and plenty more.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me."
-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>