[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] MFHD editing in 2.2 - "unsaved"? display not refreshed?

Michele Montague mmontagu at grpl.org
Thu Jul 25 17:58:09 EDT 2013

I'm fairly new to MFHD and have encountered two persistent problems.

"This window may have unsaved data.  Close it anyway?" appears often
(though not always!) after I edit a MFHD record, click "Save MHFD", and
close the window.

If I close it anyway, then re-open, my changes *are* there.  I could
live with this, but wonder if it ties into the bigger issue below.

Usually, when I make changes in a MFHD record (specifically the 863
tag), the "Issues Held" display does not reflect them.  I've tried
"reload", clearing cache, logging out of the client and back in, and
still the public display does not display the changed date.  It only
displays "Holdings summary (Main)".  The data that was there before is
gone, and the new data is not displaying.

Any hints about how I can troubleshoot this?