[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Patrons cannot change their user name

James Wagner wagner at lincoln.library.on.ca
Tue Jul 30 18:37:59 EDT 2013

We are on Evergreen 2.4 and TPAC. One of our patrons was wondering why they couldn't change their user name within their Account Preferences in the TPAC. We're pretty sure that in the former OPAC that was possible. But, before I take this any further, I'd like to know if maybe there is a specific reason/rationale for setting up the TPAC this way. (In the meantime, we have no difficulty changing usernames for patrons in the staff client.)

James Wagner
Technical Services Co-ordinator
Lincoln Public Library
Vineland, Ontario, Canada