[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bug bounties

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Wed Jul 31 10:49:25 EDT 2013

Thinking out of the box for a moment. What about having documentation
bounties? I am sure there are can be "Dilbertesque" issues to those
too, but I had floated around the idea of group sponsoring a retired
librarian, consultant, or part time librarian to devote serious
amounts of hours to work on documentation projects. I have had success
with using an intern, but they still needed me to proofread everything
and be trained and supervised.

Just a thought.

Thanks,
Yamil