[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Patrons cannot change their user name

James Wagner wagner at lincoln.library.on.ca
Wed Jul 31 12:20:22 EDT 2013

Thanks Ben:

The settings as you described them were easy to find and change, and the results were perfect. Our patrons will now be able to change their usernames themselves. Also, thank you for the scenario where this setting might be used differently.

James Wagner
Technical Services Co-ordinator
Lincoln Public Library
Vineland, Ontario, Canada