[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] m1 Update, Reprieve [RM2.5]

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Tue Jun 4 18:31:44 EDT 2013

Hello all,

Today was targeted as the last day for getting commits into m1.  According to my count [1], we have gone from 63 branches ready to merge to... 54 (after removing "Incomplete" tickets).

I have to admit, this is a little disappointing.  Maybe people just forgot.  Maybe I didn't communicate the goal well enough.  Maybe the law of averages took the week off, and by virtue of that, everyone else did, too.

Whatever the case, I think we can do better.  So, I am pushing the deadline out just a little farther, and setting the bar a little lower.  The m1 commit period will now end on Friday at 3:00pm (EDT), and I want every committer to make an effort to commit just *one* pullrequest from the given list [1] between now and then.

I was holding out hope that there would be a rush of activity today, but it never came.  Hopefully we can make something out of this second chance.  At this point, I haven't gotten any feedback on these deadlines, but I would certainly appreciate any suggestions you all might have.  Also, if you can't participate for whatever reason, I would appreciate at least hearing from you, so I can know we are on the same page.

Thanks,
Dan

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bugs?field.status%3Alist=NEW&field.status%3Alist=CONFIRMED&field.status%3Alist=TRIAGED&field.status%3Alist=INPROGRESS&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITH_RESPONSE&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITHOUT_RESPONSE&assignee_option=any&field.milestone%3Alist=58847&field.tag=pullrequest&field.tags_combinator=ANY&search=Search&orderby=id&start=0