[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] credit card payments in Evergreen

Joe knuevejo at oplin.org
Tue Jun 18 10:50:54 EDT 2013

Good morning,

Is there a setting that has to be toggled server side to enable credit
card payments?   We are attempting to setup credit card payments for the
first time but in the staff client I get an error message saying that
the credit card processor has denied payment and in the OPAC I get that
along with "10501: This transaction cannot be processed due to an
invalid merchant configuration."

We are using 2.3.6, and paypal.  We have our API credentials set in the
local admin>library settings editor, along with paypal payment & allow
credit card payments =true, default processor set to "PayPal" and PayPal
test mode=false.

Thank you for any help anyone can provide.

Have a good day.

Joe

--
Joseph Knueven