[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] June community web team meeting

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Jun 20 13:38:39 EDT 2013

Hi all,

The next meeting of the Evergreen web team is scheduled for Wednesday,
June 27 at 12 p.m. Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific, 16:00 UTC. We'll meet in the
#evergreen IRC channel.

The draft agenda is available at
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=webteam:meetings:agenda:2013-06.
Feel free to add any other agenda items.

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator
klussier at masslnc.org