[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Attending ALA in Chicago? Interested in a free drink or two?

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Wed Jun 26 13:32:05 EDT 2013

I wish I was going to ALA for this discussion alone.  Hope you all have a
great time.

--
Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township

Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>  and Stuff I'm
Reading<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>