[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] E mail Notification Not Working

Jayaraj JR jayaraj at iisertvm.ac.in
Fri Mar 1 22:51:37 EST 2013

Hello,
We have tried several times to send email notification using action /
trigger mechanism. I think the fault is in some configuration related to
setting up of the variables and values in Action / Trigger Mechanism.

What is the meaning of the field Validator, If I use NOOP_TRUE, What does
it mean
If we want to send an email notification immediately after a patron borrows
a book, what should be the setting for the following fields.

Name:
Hook:
Enabled:
Processing Delay:
Processing Delay Context Field:
Processing Group Context Field:
Reactor:
Validator:
Granularity:

Also please advise us what else need to be done / check to make our
Evergreen System send email notifications

 The Notification for Report Generation is working fine. The Cron job is
also working. We are currently using Evergreen version 2.3.3

--
With Best Regards,

Jayaraj J R
Library Information Assistant