[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] blocking a permission group from using "amnesty mode" with check-ins?

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Tue Mar 5 17:15:39 EST 2013

Hello,

We are running EG 2.2.5 and I would like to block a permission group
from using "amnesty mode" with check-ins? For example we would like
the professional staff permission group to be allowed to activate
"amnesty mode" during check-ins, but not our student employees. Is
this possible? I tried looking for a group permission that might apply
to "amnesty mode", but I did not find one. Perhaps there are other
ways to achieve this.

Thanks in advance,
Yamil