[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] report to find unfilled holds

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 11:07:20 EST 2013

Assuming I'm interpreting your desire correctly (holds that haven't had an
item captured to fill them and are older than X days), you'll want at
least, Request Time -> Older Than,  Capture Time -> Is Null and Cancel Time
-> Is Null.  You'll probably also want to filter on Pickup Library.

Hope that helps,

--miker

--
Mike Rylander