[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Titles and authors not displaying on Holds Pull List

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Tue Mar 12 11:51:47 EDT 2013

Hi George,

It looks like your 2.3 test server is not fully up to date.

There was a bug ticket filed on this awhile back (see
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1092937) and that was resolved
prior to the release for 2.3.3.  I would expect that to show
title/author if your test server is 2.3.3+

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum
Open Source Software Coordinator